Welcome to this majestic Sebastopol property tucked amongst historic Redwoods & Palm trees at the end of a private lane with an absolutely tranquil setting. The home is aprox 2038 sq ft & offers 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a cozy kitchen & dining area, a formal dining room & an expansive living room with soaring ceilings & lots of tall windows to let in the light & enjoy the relaxing views. A small portion of the original cottage remains with expansive additions done in the 80's & 90's & attention to detail at every turn. The approx 960 sq ft garage is freshly painted & finished from floors to ceilings & has new LED lighting. Both the house & the garage are wrapped in gorgeous T&G redwood siding. Plenty of fruit trees & loads of room for gardening. The landscaping was designed around the stunning 250+ year old Redwood Tree original to the property. Conveniently located just a short drive to Sebastopol & The Barlow, wineries, restaurants, breweries & so much more. A must see!
Residential - Single Family, Contemporary, Craftsman, 1 Story
2,038 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Bedroom - Walk-In Closet, Bathroom - Tile,Tub w/Shower Over,Window
- Breakfast Nook,Formal Area
- Electric,Hookups Only,Laundry Closet
- Breakfast Area,Breakfast Room,Granite Counter,Pantry Closet
- Master Bath
- Tile,Tub w/Shower Over,Window
- Bath Description
- Shower Stall(s),Tile
- Built-In Electric Oven,Built-In Electric Range,Dishwasher,Electric Water Heater,Free Standing Refrigerator,Microwave
- Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Wood. Baseboard, Stove, Fireplace.
- 2. Electric,Free Standing,Insert,Living Room,Pellet Stove.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral Ceiling,Open Beam Ceiling,Skylight(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. 7 Parking Spaces. Detached,Garage Door Opener,RV Possible,Side-by-Side,Tandem Garage.
- Wood, Cedar, Redwood Siding
- Uncovered Deck
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscape Front,Landscape Misc,Private, Uncovered Deck. Landscape Front,Landscape Misc,Private.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: Mark Miller, Century 21 Epic Agent Phone: 707-888-7664
Agent License: 01218642
Information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change. Copyright 2022 Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All rights reserved.